Job Description: Experienced Part-Time Bench Jeweler –Fast Fix Jewelry & Watch Repairs, Tysons Corner Center, VA
- Must be able to provide excellent quality bench repairs and customer service.
- Jewelry and watch repairs performed on site while customer is waiting. (ring sizing, chain repair, stone setting, rhodium, watch batteries, various other jewelry repairs)
- Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
- Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
- Ensures availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory level of findings and supply items.
- Ensure that all findings and loose stones are stored properly and accounted for.
- Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry repair needs.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry repair needs.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Please contact Joshua directly with your interest: (571) 633-0766 OR email your interest with resume to: [email protected]