Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair is seeking a Full Time Bench Jeweler
FAST-FIX is the nation’s leading retailer for Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Custom Jewelry Design, Personalized Engraving Services, and Smartphone Repair.
Job Description: Experienced Bench Jeweler
Must be able to provide excellent quality bench repairs and customer service.
Jewelry and watch repairs performed on site while customer is waiting.
Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensures availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory level of findings and supply items.
Ensure that all findings and loose stones are stored properly and accounted for.
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry repair needs.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry repair needs.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Contact Chris 954-806-4068